Tuesday, March 10, 2009

9/14/07

The night is stagnant, and growing long. Shadows fall and i get the unnerving feeling that my purpose is lost. That my hopes have long been forgotten on a forlorn plane of thought. The wieght of that realization is immediate and immense.

I do not want to live without hope. Yet so many events seem to have snatched even the tiniest fragment away from my grasp. I cling on ever so tightly, looking over the horizon for the sunrise i so badly need. For once, I think I may have found it. Only time will tell.

Life is a precious gift. And so are the people who come into your life. Both have their trials and rough spots, but when you come through the other end of the tunnel you end up more grateful for them than you were before.

The pain that you have felt in your life, it will eventually fade. As will the scars.

It takes time to heal things.

No comments:

Post a Comment