Tuesday, March 10, 2009

11/13/07

As I sat driving in my car after an afternoon outing, listening to some Coldplay, I thought to myself.

Something has got to give.

After all of this, my life could get worse. Or it could get better. It all depends on the events that happen within the next few weeks.

I have had quite a bit on my mind lately. Thoughs are becoming incoherent and inseperable. I cannot decipher one from the next. Except one.

"Get out"

Get out of where?

Iowa.

In a year and a half's time, it will be time for me to leave all that I know and go out to face the world. It's a scary thought. But I find the idea more comforting than usual.

Situations.

There are certain situations that have been repeated over and over with different people. Mistrust. Lies. I think it's time that someone shows me that it doesn't have to be like this and that all guys are not the same. Because I think I am starting to lose hope.

I need to find a place where I can finally rest my feet. I am weary. I no longer am willing to fight for some things. I have come to the realization that I cannot control every aspect of my life.

For once I am ok with that.

But for now, I need to rest.

I need to reflect.

I need to see clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment