Tuesday, March 10, 2009

1/25/08

The lights pass over my eyelids and under my skin. The slightest flutter of movement sends my heart racing. Exhillarating. Absolutely invigorating.

The sun has gone down many hours ago, but my ever so active mind refuses to let me slip under into the waiting abyss of sleep without dreams.

Thoughts burst across planes of consciousness in an array of colors. Some are more vivid than others, some have more meaning, and some simply blend into eachother creating a 53 car pile-up within my mind.

I know there is something.. someone outside my doorstep waiting for me, but I grow impatient. I don't know what opprotunity I'm waiting for but it's not coming soon enough. I need some momentum. A push in the right direction to get things started. Only time will tell if I will be courageous enough to say "Fuck it. I choose dare." and run across lanes filled with rush hour traffic, or if some one will need to push me. Opprotunity does not come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment