Tuesday, March 10, 2009

11/12/07

"When we speak the word ''life',' it must be understood we are not referring to life as we know it from its surface of fact, but to that fragile, fluctuating center which forms never reach."

This particular quote gave me quite a bit to think about tonight.

We are fragile.

Our life is fragile.

I think what this quote is trying to say is that... We will never know the meaning of life nor will we fully understand what our purpose is. Yet day after day we must hold our lives up on a pedestal as sacred things. Things to be cherished. Yet we all take these daily existences that we have been granted as cognitive beings and we don't fully appreciate them.

Subject change.

Something I have been thinking about.

The eyes. They hold within them the lies we do not wish to believe and the truths that we do not want to accept. They say things that are yearning to be said but yet remain unspoken for various reasons. They have the power to destroy in once instance. Destroy trust. Destroy faith.

Yet we will always get back up. We will endure.

"There is a strength of a quiet endurance as significant of courage as the most daring feats of prowess"

Sunrises are found abundantly in California. So are fresh starts and new beginnings. Yet I am not in California. No, dear sirs, I am in Iowa. Yet I am yearning for a change of pace. I am yearning for something new. Something exciting. I want to make a fresh start. I am tired of the things I am regretting. I am growing weary of the wieght that has been placed on my mind because of these regrets.

Something new.

That's it.

I need a change.

A change of scenery.

Or maybe someone needs to be that fresh kick in the ass that I need.

My motivation.

Inspiration.

I think I want to move to California.

huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment